Eggless Apple Muffins
A family favorite!
2 cups flour
1/2 cup sugar
2 1/2 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 tsp. salt
2 medium apples
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1/2 cup sour cream
1/2 cup apple sauce
1 tablespoon sugar
• Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
• Combine flour, 1/2 cup sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and salt together and set aside.
• Peel, core and dice apples. Try not to cut them too big or they will not have time to cook completely.
• In medium bowl combine oil, sour cream and apple sauce.
• Add dry ingredients and apples and stir to combine. Batter will be stiff.
• Divide batter between 12 greased muffin tins.
• Sprinkle remaining 1 tablespoon sugar over muffins.
• Bake at 400 degrees F. for 20-22 minutes or until done.
• Let sit in pans for 2 minutes before removing to a cooling rack.
See other recipes submitted by Joyce LaRosa