Rice with Sauerkraut and Hamburger
1 large can of sauerkraut (27oz.)
1 lb. ground chuck
4 servings of brown rice
2 tbs. Orange juice (optional)
1. Cook rice according to directions on bag.
2. Brown the hamburger. (use a large skillet)
- add orange juice to the meat as it browns.
3. Warm sauerkraut in a pan.
4. Combine all in large skillet. (works better if you leave at least half the grease from the meat in the mixture.)
5. Leave mixture on medium heat (covered) for approximately 5 minutes.
See other recipes submitted by Christy