Better Than Spinach Dip: Grecian Spinach Square
Courtesy of Cori A. Hudson.
Chet, this is a bit like spinach dip but much easier to
make and eat.
1 package KNORR Vegetable Soup Mix (40 gr.)
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup sour cream
1 package frozen chopped spinach
1 can artichoke hearts (4 oz.)
1 can water chestnuts
2 packages Pillsbury Crescent rolls
4 oz. Feta cheese
Garlic clove (crushed)
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
1) Spread crescent rolls on cookie sheet and roll to cover pan. Bake 12 minutes in a 350 degree Fahrenheit oven
2) Mix mayonnaise, sour cream, and soup mix together
3) Chop artichoke hearts and water chestnuts. Add to mayo mixture.
4) Grate Feta cheese. Add to mixture.
5) Drain spinach and add to mixture.
6) Add garlic to mixture and mix well.
7) Spread mixture over the baked crescent roll and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
8) Bake in a 350 degree Fahrenheit oven for 15 minutes.
9) Cut into squares and serve warm.
**We had this at one of my Bridal Showers and is it ever YUMMY! I could probably eat this everyday! It's kinda like a spinach dip--only better! Oh ya! It's also really good cold, so you can refrigerate it and enjoy it later too! ~ Cori**
See other recipes submitted by Chet Day