Simple to prepare and simple to devour.
3 cups mashed potatoes
2 eggs, slightly beaten
2 tbsp. butter or margarine
3/8 cup matzo meal
1 egg yolk beaten with 1 tbsp. water
1 tsp. salt (or to taste)
1/8 tsp. black pepper
1 whole onion, diced (optional)
1. Mix mashed potatoes, eggs, butter, salt, pepper, matzo meal, onion.
2. Form into walnut-sized balls.
3. Brush with diluted egg yolk.
4. Place on greased baking sheet.
5. Bake at 400 for 20 minutes or until well browned.
See other recipes submitted by elliot