Peanut Butter Carob Fudge
Courtesy of Milly Cannino
2 cups carob chips
1/2 cup honey
2 cups creamy peanut butter
1 cup chopped nuts
1. In a double boiler,melt the carob chips and honey.
2. When carob chips are melted, remove from stove and add the peanut butter and chopped nuts.
3. Stir well until blended. (You can add Chinese Noodles if desired. )
4. Pour into 9x13 oiled pan.
5. Refrigerate until set and then cut into squares. Keep refrigerated. Can be frozen.
See other recipes submitted by Chet Day